AudioSoul Healing is the vision of sound healer, wellness life coach and holistic voice therapist, Matthew Jaidev Duplessie. Living in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, his mission is to educate and raise awareness to the transformative powers of sound, frequency and vibration as powerful tools of self-expression and self-transformation!
- To educate about the potentials of sound to restore health and wellness.
- To uplift energy and elevate consciousness in individuals seeking to rediscover their unique creative Spirits.
- To transmit high-vibrational sound and musical frequencies of harmony, health and purpose to local communities and around the world.
Education & Credentials:
- Teacher on the International Meditation app Insight Timer – 2019
Sound Healing with Voice, a 10 Day Course
- Holistic Voice Therapy Certification – Alcalali – Spain, 2019
Harmonic Sounds, Association of Sound Therapy
- Life Coach Certification – McDonough, Georgia – 2018
Georgia Life Coach Academy
- 220 hour – Level One KRI Aquarian Teacher Training for Kundalini Yoga, breathwork, mantra chanting, yogic lifestyle, and mindfulness – Espanola, New Mexico – 2015
Kundalini Research Institute KRI
- Bachelor of Arts in Motion Media Design with a Minor in Sound Design Savannah, GA – 2010
Savannah College of Art & Design
- 12-week Recording Arts certification – Chillicothe, Ohio – 2004
The Recording Workshop – School of Audio & Music Production